Tom Mumper Woodeturner Purpleheart Bowl: Salvaged this Purpleheart Wood at the Kalmar Nyckel Shipyard10 years after the ships launching. I turned a number of pieces on the ship, including the Ensign Flagstaff off Trunk (the "ball" atop the American flagpole.)
All bids must be paid for at time of pickup. There is an 15% buyers premium added to your bid price.
All items sold as-is, where is, with no warranties or guarantees implied. Please use preview time to inspection and preview.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* All Previews and Pickups must now be scheduled. Please follow the links in each auction.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Delaware Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* No sales tax
*15% Buyer's Premium
* Cash, Credit Cards w/proper verification and Paypal.
* Any out of state invoice requiring shipping over $300.00 must be paid by Paypal
*Delaware Auction Center has the right to pause, cancel or extend the auction at any time without any recourse.
* Delaware Auction Center has the right to handle any pick up times and locations at our discretion without any recourse.
* Shipping will be at Buyer's Expense. Shipping costs will be calculated and add to your final bid prices. Shipping is no longer guaranteed, if you need insurance please contact us.
* If items are not picked up by the last day, your card on file will be charged and $10 p/day storage fee applied til picked up.
Friday, May 12th from 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday, May 13th from 9 AM to 12 PM
May Online Gallery Auction #1
Bidding Starts: Now
Bidding Ends: Thursday, May 11th starting @ 6 PM
Preview: Monday through Thursday from 10 AM to 4 PM
Pickup: Friday, May 12th from 9 AM to 5 PM & Saturday, May 13th from 9 AM to 12 PM
To Schedule A Pickup Appointment Please Click Here