Still Cataloging & Editing ! Over 800 Lots
Auction Will Close on Sunday, June 4th starting @ 6 PM
Attention: If you haven't bid with us since December 2022, you will have to register again, we have changed platforms.
Commodore Music Corp Imperial 5262 "Something's Wrong" sung by Fats Domino. Royale 8044 "Oh, How I Miss You" sung by Pete Cassell. RCA Victor 20-2330-A "The Echo Said 'No'" sung by Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye.
All bids must be paid for at time of pickup. There is an 15% buyers premium added to your bid price.
All items sold as-is, where is, with no warranties or guarantees implied. Please use preview time to inspection and preview.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* All Previews and Pickups must now be scheduled. Please follow the links in each auction.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Delaware Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* No sales tax
*15% Buyer's Premium
* Cash, Credit Cards w/proper verification and Paypal.
* Any out of state invoice requiring shipping over $300.00 must be paid by Paypal
*Delaware Auction Center has the right to pause, cancel or extend the auction at any time without any recourse.
* Delaware Auction Center has the right to handle any pick up times and locations at our discretion without any recourse.
* Shipping will be at Buyer's Expense. Shipping costs will be calculated and add to your final bid prices. Shipping is no longer guaranteed, if you need insurance please contact us.
* If items are not picked up by the last day, your card on file will be charged and $10 p/day storage fee applied til picked up.
Clayton, Delaware 19938
Pickup: Monday, June 5th from 9 AM to 5 PM & Tuesday, June 6th from 9 AM to 4 PM
May Online Gallery Auction #2
Auction Starts: Now
Auction Ends: Sunday, June 4th starting @ 6 PM
Preview: Tuesday, May 30th through Friday, June 2nd from 10 AM to 4 PM
Auction Pickup: Monday, June 5th from 9 AM to 5 PM & Tuesday, June 6th from 9 AM to 4 PM
Estates from Dover, Marydel and Remaining Inventory From Larivee Hardware