Catalog is compete over 900 lots!
Auction Will Close on Sunday, June 4th starting @ 6 PM
Attention: If you haven't bid with us since December 2022, you will have to register again, we have changed platforms.
Assorted Kitchen Items: Soup Tureen, Cast Iron Lodge Corn Bread Pan, Roaster, Juicer & Baking Dish
All bids must be paid for at time of pickup. There is an 15% buyers premium added to your bid price.
All items sold as-is, where is, with no warranties or guarantees implied. Please use preview time to inspection and preview.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* All Previews and Pickups must now be scheduled. Please follow the links in each auction.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Delaware Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* No sales tax
*15% Buyer's Premium
* Cash, Credit Cards w/proper verification and Paypal.
* Any out of state invoice requiring shipping over $300.00 must be paid by Paypal
*Delaware Auction Center has the right to pause, cancel or extend the auction at any time without any recourse.
* Delaware Auction Center has the right to handle any pick up times and locations at our discretion without any recourse.
* Shipping will be at Buyer's Expense. Shipping costs will be calculated and add to your final bid prices. Shipping is no longer guaranteed, if you need insurance please contact us.
* If items are not picked up by the last day, your card on file will be charged and $10 p/day storage fee applied til picked up.
Clayton, Delaware 19938
Pickup: Monday, June 5th from 9 AM to 5 PM & Tuesday, June 6th from 9 AM to 4 PM
May Online Gallery Auction #2
Auction Starts: Now
Auction Ends: Sunday, June 4th starting @ 6 PM
Preview: Tuesday, May 30th through Friday, June 2nd from 10 AM to 4 PM
Auction Pickup: Monday, June 5th from 9 AM to 5 PM & Tuesday, June 6th from 9 AM to 4 PM
Estates from Dover, Marydel and Remaining Inventory From Larivee Hardware